ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
These Regulations define the general conditions, rules and method of sales via the online store www.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.pro (hereinafter: the "Online Store") and define the terms and conditions of the provision by CBD-ZONE.
§ I Definitions
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the www.cbd-zone.pro online store
5. Online Store (Store) - the website available at www.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.pro, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Małgorzata Karpińska ltd and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
§ II General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at: www.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.pro
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The online store, operating at: www.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.pro, is run by Małgorzata Karpińska
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
a) the rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
b) the terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available as part of the online store;
c) the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via the online store;
d) the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the online store
5. In order to use the online store, the Customer should, on his own, gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
6. In accordance with applicable law, Małgorzata Karpińska reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have reached the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
7. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of www.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.prowww.cbd-zone.pro and download it and print it out.
§ III Rules for using the Online Store 1. The condition to start using the Online Store in full is registration under it. 2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form available on one of the Store's websites. 3. The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as mandatory. 4. Małgorzata Karpińska may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit his access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer: a) provided during registration in the Online Store data that is untrue, inaccurate or out of date, misleading or violating the rights of third parties, b) infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Online Store, has left the Online Store, c) engage in other behaviors that will be recognized by Małgorzata Karpińska as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name of Małgorzata Karpińska 5. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store may not re-register without the prior consent of Małgorzata Karpińska. 6. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons. .7. The client is built for the purpose of: a) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamation or violates the rights and other rights of persons, b) use the Store, how not to interfere with the progress of the procedure in which the procedure or procedure is performed, c) refrain from taking unreserved information (spam), such as: sending activities or conducting activities within the online store, d) using the website in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for [username], e) use any content, as part of a discount only for use alone, f) the method of using the online store in the city, as well as the rules of using the Internet.
7. The client is built for the purpose of:
a) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamation or violates the rights and other rights of persons,
b) use the Store, how not to interfere with the progress of the procedure in which th.e procedure or procedure is performed,
c) refrain from taking unreserved information (spam), such as: sending activities or conducting activities within the online store
d) using the website in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for [username],
e) use any content, as part of a discount only for use alone
f) the method of using the online store in the city, as well as the rules of using the Internet
§ IV Registration
1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register.
2. Registration is not necessary for customers to place orders in the Online Store.
3. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
4. Filling out the registration form follows the following rules:
5. The customer should complete all fields of the registration form, unless the field is marked as optional;
6. The information entered into the registration form should concern only the Client and be truthful, the Client is responsible for the accuracy of the information entered in the registration form;
7. The customer should read and confirm the fact of reading the Regulations by marking the appropriate box in the registration form;
8. The Customer, by marking the appropriate field in the registration form, should express the will to conclude a contract for the provision of electronic services, for his benefit by the Seller, the Customer Account service, but the Customer's failure to express the will to conclude the contract prevents the Registration and establishment of a Customer Account;
9. The customer should consent to the processing of his personal data contained in the registration form in order to provide services on the basis of contracts concluded in accordance with the Regulations (Article 23 paragraph 1 point 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data), while the Customer has the right to access their content. data and correct them.
10. The customer should consent to the processing of his personal data contained in the registration form in order to provide services on the basis of contracts concluded in accordance with the Regulations (Article 23 paragraph 1 point 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data), while the Customer has the right to access their content. data and correct them.
11. Submitting the completed registration form is equivalent to: • acknowledging and accepting the provisions of the Regulations by the Client; • authorization of the Seller to process the Customer's personal data contained in the registration form in order to provide the Customer Account maintenance service and consent to the Seller sending to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration, information related to the technical support of the Customer Account.
12. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At this moment, an agreement is concluded for the electronic provision of the Customer Account service, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during registration, with the exception of the Login. After creating an account on the cbdzone.pro website, you can take full advantage of the store and the discounts / promotions granted, which are only available to registered customers.
13. The Customer is obliged to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not to disclose the Password to third parties. In the event of circumstances indicating the suspicion that the Password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of this fact, using the available means of communication. In such a situation, the Customer should immediately change the Password, using the appropriate functionalities as part of the Customer Account. 15. The Seller creates and implements safeguards against unauthorized use, reproduction or dissemination of the content contained on the Store's Website. If the Seller applies the above-mentioned security measures, the Customers undertake to refrain from any actions aimed at removing or circumventing such security or solutions.
§ V Procedure for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the cbd-zone.procbd-zone.pro website, select the goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
3. The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
4. While placing the Order - until the moment of pressing the button "I order with payment obligation" - the Customer may modify the entered data and the selected Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
5. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
a) the subject of the contract,
b) unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
c) selected payment method,
d) the chosen method of delivery,
e) delivery time,
6. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button.
7. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Małgorzata Karpińska, in accordance with the Regulations.
8. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
9. The contract is considered concluded with the moment the Customer receives the e-mail referred to above.
10. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
11. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of cbd-zone.procbd-zone.pro, download it and print it out.
12. Consolidation, protection and sharing of the Order data and the General Terms and Conditions (regulations of the online store) takes place via e-mail.
§ VI Delivery
1. Delivery of the Goods is limited to the area of Europe and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. The ordered goods are delivered by a selected courier or postal service.
The delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
In Poland - for orders exceeding PLN 250 - shipping costs are covered by the Seller.
3. The time of delivery in the territory of the Republic of Poland is from 1 to 3 business days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
4. The time of delivery in other European countries is from 3 to 5 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
§ VII Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT (including the rate), customs duties and all other components.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
a) by transfer to a bank account
b) payment in the system
c) payment with a payment card
d) at the courier for cash on delivery
§ VIII The right to withdraw from the contract
Only the Customer who is also a Consumer is entitled to a 14-day withdrawal period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date of placing the order
The returned product should be sent to the address specified by e-mail in the intact condition, otherwise the costs will not be refunded.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by fax or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory handwritten signature.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract:
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you (except for shipping costs) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
§ IXComplaints about the Goods
1. Małgorzata Karpińska as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556-556 and subsequent of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to email@example.com
Małgorzata Karpińska undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to consider the complaint within the above-mentioned period means that it is considered justified.
3. Małgorzata Karpińska is not a producer of goods. The manufacturer is liable under the warranty for the sold Goods on the terms and for the period specified in the warranty card on the expiry date. If the manufacturer of the product provides for such a possibility, the customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to the authorized service, whose address is on the product
4. Products that do not have a specific taste in the product card are sent randomly - complaints due to taste are not considered.
§ X Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. Małgorzata Karpińska takes steps to ensure that the Store operates correctly, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately notify Małgorzata Karpińska of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form.
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Małgorzata Karpińska undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to consider the complaint within the above-mentioned period means that it is considered justified.
§ XI Settlement of disputes and final provisions
1. A customer who is a consumer may, if interested, use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Disputes regarding online purchases can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or an arbitration process at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit his complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. If the Consumer is not interested in the possibility of using out-of-court dispute resolution methods, the settlement of any disputes arising between Małgorzata Karpińska and the Consumer will be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. Settlement of any disputes arising between Małgorzata Karpińska and a Customer who is not also a Consumer, will be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over Małgorzata Karpińska's seat. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
5. The Regulations shall enter into force on 24/11/2020